Friday, February 5, 2010

February Bank Photo Show

In case you did not receive my email,BAC recently had a showing of art at the Central Jersey Bank in Belmar. The bank really enjoyed having the opportunity to show art and display it and the pieces did very well in relation to sales.
They now have open wall space and they are interested in displaying photos.
Our camera group has some talented artists with framed photos that are ready to hang so sounds like a nice match.

Photos would be need to be approximately 16x20 in size, framed and matted and ready to hang with wiring. I am still working on the days and time for bringing photos in and for the hanging day. We would be looking for about 25 pieces to display.

As well as submitting work I am looking for people who want to assist with intake and hanging of show . Note all sales are handled through BAC and anyone who can help with this part would be greatly appreciated. If you are interested please email me this week. The more the merrier when it comes to any show.

1 comment:

  1. I went last Saturday to see how they looked and was very impressed, not only that I applied for a loan!

    ReplyDelete